shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Nile vs Whiteflash (Don't yell at me)

Pandabear90

Rough_Rock
I know I know, this has been brought up a billion times lol...sorry, but why has people picked whiteflash over bluenile

when I was looking at a .6tcw round studs about like 100-200 cheaper on bluenile then whiteflash with the same specs...and AGS certified?

Am I missing something?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you comparing A Cut Above Whiteflash stones to Blue Nile stones?

Pandabear90

Rough_Rock
MissGotRocks|1410123627|3746601 said:
Are you comparing A Cut Above Whiteflash stones to Blue Nile stones?

yea to Ideal cut at blue nile? maybe i'm just ignorant, but can you educate me?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WF ACA's are superideal cut...as in, the best of ideal cut stones. Regular ideal cuts are in their Expert Selection line. In addition, WF has a 100% upgrade policy so you can trade your diamonds in for others at anytime, at any price higher than the original stones and get full purchase price applied to the new diamonds. I have bought all my earring stones from WhiteFlash for these reasons.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pandabear90|1410125658|3746618 said:
looks as if the expert selection is more expensive then then ACA

The ACA will be more expensive. Which stones are you comparing?

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many ideal cut diamonds can show perfect arrows but very few show perfect hearts, the hearts pattern is seen from
the pavillion. Ideal cuts are ideal by proportion with excellent/ideal symmetry in a 2 dimensional form, but ACA diamonds are not only ideal symmetry of facets, meet points, pavillion to crown but also have optimal symmetry in a 3 dimensional form..
It takes a lot more time and skill for a diamond cutter to cut a diamond in this way. So the 'hearts' is what makes them more expensive.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Pandabear90.

Take it from an old Mom.
Buy your gf a lovely pair of Whiteflash diamond studs, A Cut Above.
You can have confidence in these, and they will be beautiful, and she will love them.
Go with whatever size your budget allows at this time, which will be perfect and lovely on her.
Whiteflash diamond earrings are upgradeable (as DS and others have said), which means on your second anniversary or whatever, you can get her larger stones if she wants them.

This is what you should do.
The end.
Now go to it.

I'm not yelling.

Pandabear90

Rough_Rock
ooo~Shiney!|1410178917|3746896 said:
Hi Pandabear90.

Take it from an old Mom.
Buy your gf a lovely pair of Whiteflash diamond studs, A Cut Above.
You can have confidence in these, and they will be beautiful, and she will love them.
Go with whatever size your budget allows at this time, which will be perfect and lovely on her.
Whiteflash diamond earrings are upgradeable (as DS and others have said), which means on your second anniversary or whatever, you can get her larger stones if she wants them.

This is what you should do.
The end.
Now go to it.

I'm not yelling.

I guess I have to go with a .6tcw because they don't have .5tcw aca

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results