shape
carat
color
clarity

Big disappointment, need help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MRS2004

Rough_Rock
I was going to use my mom's diamonds to make a three diamond e=ring and band set link to discussion thread however, it turns out that I only have a .27, .19, and a .09 (I thought that I had a .5 and two .25s)

any ideas what to do now?????

thanks.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mount them in a freeform pendant

Gale

Shiny_Rock
You could always do some sort of asymmetric ring that uses all of the stones. I know it's not the 3-stone you were dreaming of, but something fun and beautiful can still come out of it.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those should look great in, say, an eternity style band with some 10 pointers to cover the finger. And there is THIS if you happen to like modern rings.
read.gif

Carmel

Shiny_Rock
Something else to consider is a five-stone ring. I recently saw one in a local B&M – absolutely gorgeous – but it was their own design, so no picture. It was five stones across – graduating in size. The center was the largest, the next two on either side were the second biggest, and the end stones on either side were the smallest. They were connected together by shared prongs between each of the stones, and the side profile was sort of a row of “U” shapes…like this “UUUUU” – only all connected and also graduating in size somewhat. I know I’m reaching, here, but it’s a quick way to try and describe what I mean. At any rate, the profile view also showed the side view of the stones – right down to their culets. In my opinion, it was beautiful and your size stones would be most appropriate – all you would have to do is purchase two more matching melee stones for the .19 and .09 – or any combination of which ever stones you wanted to use.

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I mean this in the best way possible....

please make sure that whatever you choose, that you don't do anything that resembles the rings in the "Show me the UGLY" thread.

hehehe
rodent.gif
sorry, I couldn't resist.

Good luck with your future creation!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results