shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD E ring just arrived!

Boedy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Wanted to share a few pictures here as the forum was such a big help in my selection. She is thrilled with the ring and I know she is going to enjoy picking out the final setting.

My first try with ring pictures sorry if they are not up to par.

Thanks for all the help and knowledge and thanks to Jamie at Brian Gavin for a wonderful buying experience.

Cheryl ring1-0.jpg

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! The ring is a total winner
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simple and stunning!! Congratulations!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
it looks like a really nice size on her! do you mind posting the specs?

Boedy

Rough_Rock
Trade
She has a size 3 finger so the 1.108 looks much bigger..

the Diamond is a H / Si2 but the Ideal cut makes it very bright and I have not been able to find the inclusions with my eye yet.

6.63x6.67x4.08

Table 56.5%
Depth 61.3%
Crown 34.7%
Pav 40.8%

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/7/2010 4:19:46 PM
Author: Boedy
She has a size 3 finger so the 1.108 looks much bigger..

the Diamond is a H / Si2 but the Ideal cut makes it very bright and I have not been able to find the inclusions with my eye yet.

6.63x6.67x4.08

Table 56.5%
Depth 61.3%
Crown 34.7%
Pav 40.8%
Yes..it does! Why oh why do I have to have size 6.25 fingers????

Its beautiful...Congratulations! Keep us posted with more pics when you pic your final setting!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just beautiful! The diamond looks huge!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely Beautiful!!! You did a great job and Congratulations on your Engagement! =)

Bosie

Shiny_Rock
Congrats.
The setting it is in now is quite nice, simple and elegant.

icetea

Rough_Rock
Hi Boedy, it looks gorgeous! Is there any chance you could post a shot from the direct side? Is this the BGD basic 4 prong? I''m considering this setting but would love to see a side shot. :)

Boedy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Just picked up My Fiance's Setting and band today, A JABEL set that she fell in love with when we first saw it. Well we rushed to re size and Set her 1.108 BGD in it and just picked it up today.

Well now she thinks it might be just to much and taking away from the center stone. I am as you can imagine am distressed that she thinks she has made a mistake. I think it looks incredible but she is concerned it might be over doing it. I thought I would post some pictures and ask for some sane input. It has been sized down to a 3 so I am not sure about returning it and just want to hear anyone thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

Boe

Boedy12.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ok just personal opinion but I definitely do not think it is taking away from the center stone at all, the side stones look very nicely proportioned, and the ring looks beautiful! maybe it''s just because she''s not used to wearing a diamond ring...it might take a few days?

another option might be to go with a plain wedding band, if she thinks it is too much?

jan can

Shiny_Rock
As the old saying goes "first impressions are everything". All that bling is what people will see. People don''t inpect a solitaire. Friends and family will be the ones looking at the BFD and they will be wowed.

Boedy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks,

I think it''s just going to take her some time to get use to the set.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
It is a beautiful set!!! I think she just needs some time to get use to it. Congrats on your engagement!!! I wish my finger was as small as hers!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results