shape
carat
color
clarity

Beverley K Ring- Where can I get it?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strwbryzng

Rough_Rock
I''m trying to track down this Beverley K Saphire Engagement Ring as seen here:
http://www.topazery.com/antique-jewelry-item-rg1922.htm

I''m trying to find either an in store vendor that carries this. OR someone will custom make it. It was listed for approx $4K before it was sold. Please help!!!

rg1922-2.jpg

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearlman''s carries some Beverly K rings. You might enquire there.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 11:17:54 AM
Author: lyra
Pearlman''s carries some Beverly K rings. You might enquire there.

ditto, I''d check with Pearlmans..

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Ditto pearlmans. I tried on a beautiful eternity band that was beverleyK and wow, the quality of the milgraining was amazing.

incmisirlou

Rough_Rock
i just posted a thread about trying to find this ring just yesterday. i checked pearlmans, and couldnt find it. im not looking for this exact ring, just something to use an example. ill keep my eyes open for you.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 1:07:25 PM
Author: incmisirlou
i just posted a thread about trying to find this ring just yesterday. i checked pearlmans, and couldnt find it. im not looking for this exact ring, just something to use an example. ill keep my eyes open for you.
Even if it''s not listed on his site he might be able to get other beverly k rings.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 3:23:17 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Date: 8/14/2007 1:07:25 PM

Author: incmisirlou

Even if it''s not listed on his site he might be able to get other beverly k rings.

ditto. if a jeweler is a retailer of a designer line they can get in any of the rings. Many jewelers just don''t have the showroom space or internet space to list every single ring in a designer''s collection. Best to just call for the info.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
You''ll find this Beverly K and others like it on www.topazery.com. Wonderful site with lovely new rings and tons of great quality vintage jewelry.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pearlmans can get any Bev K piece that they make. I know this for a fact. Just contact Bill he is FABULOUS. Scassi is also a retailer... but I found their prices to be higher than Bills. And I just personally perfer Bill's customer service. He's just fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results