shape
carat
color
clarity

Beverley K question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies, I need some help here. I''m going with a Beverley K setting http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/rings/100PP1/70/

While I can the engraving on the side, I can''t see the engraving on the shank. I know there must be some engraving after all the melee in the shank, and I''ve seen many threads where you''ve BK settings. Can you pls show the engraving on your shank? I suppose it should be the same engraving for all settings since it''s not custom. Pls post your pics if you''ve a BK setting. Or if you''ve seen BK engraving before, pls let me know too.
emsmile.gif
Thanks in advance
emsmile.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I have a Bev K mounting, and I LOVE it! But it doesn''t have engraving. I think the setting you''ve chosen is gorgeous. Good luck!

nomnomnom

Rough_Rock
my friend actually has that ring but she had hers modified to remove the pave in the halo. instead, she had more engraving done (consisting of a small leaf pattern). i am not sure if she had to pay extra in the end since i would assume that removing diamonds would have made it cheaper but there is usually a labor & materials cost added to customize. (i only know that since my setting will be a customized beverley k.) i am sharing some photos that pearlmans provided when i was window shopping, which i hope provide a better view of the engraving. however, i would still contact pearlmans to inquire since they'd be able to give you a definitive (and likely more accurate) answer.

bkengrave200909.jpg

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Uppy, thanks for your vote of confidence in my choice.
emteeth.gif

Hi Nom, thanks for sharing the pictures.
emteeth.gif
It looks like half leaf on the side, and full leaf on the shank. Nice, Marie @ GOG said it''ll take 4 weeks. I''m so excited! She''ll place an order for me soon.
emsmile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results