carat
color
clarity

Beverley k pendant?

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi!

I really like this Beverley K pendant, http://www.beverleyk.com/all-diamond/c832-a-d-d-d.html

Picture:

I have some questions re Beverley K quality and would love your feedback.

* How is the quality of their pieces/workmanship..? Is it ok or should I look at pendants elsewhere?

* How is the quality of the melee? Since the pendant is really small (.22 ct) I was thinking of asking them to change the stones to single cuts, any experience of this? They haven't replied to my email asking if this is possible at all, but I will of course ask a vendor when the time comes to buy it...

I know Pearlmans sells Beverley K. Any other vendor you would recommend?

... and finally. Do you have any other recommendations re where I could buy a similar pendant? I am not dead set on Beverley K or this particular pendant, although I do like it. :)

Thank you! :wavey:

beverley_k.jpg

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I've seen BevK pieces in person and they are gorgeous! As far as single cuts, I don't know if they will replace them-- and single cuts will increase the cost (in my experience in getting quotes from vendors on single cuts vs full cuts).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a Beverley K pendant and it is gorgeous. The workmanship is beautiful and I don't think you would be disappointed if you bought a Beverley K pendant.

Sharing the only photo I have of it. It is a terrible photo but we are away and I don't have it with me to take a better pic but thought it might be helpful anyway. It's the top pendant.

pendants2_0.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also think the quality is great. You wouldn't change the melee in a pendant. The stones are too tiny for it to make a difference.

Good Old Gold and High Performance diamonds carry it, the last I knew.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
aca|1467796978|4051974 said:
Hi!

I really like this Beverley K pendant, http://www.beverleyk.com/all-diamond/c832-a-d-d-d.html

Picture:

I have some questions re Beverley K quality and would love your feedback.

* How is the quality of their pieces/workmanship..? Is it ok or should I look at pendants elsewhere?

* How is the quality of the melee? Since the pendant is really small (.22 ct) I was thinking of asking them to change the stones to single cuts, any experience of this? They haven't replied to my email asking if this is possible at all, but I will of course ask a vendor when the time comes to buy it...

I know Pearlmans sells Beverley K. Any other vendor you would recommend?

... and finally. Do you have any other recommendations re where I could buy a similar pendant? I am not dead set on Beverley K or this particular pendant, although I do like it. :)

Thank you! :wavey:

The quality of their melee depends on the metal of the piece. In 18k, they use G-H SI1 (nice cuts) as their standard quality, but with platinum it's F-G VS. You can actually request a quote for different melee when you contact an authorized dealer. The quality of their workmanship is exquisite, and many of their pieces have unexpected little touches like engraving on the sides, undergalleries, or back plates.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for your replies, I think you have answered all my questions!! Great knowledge here as always! :wavey:

Resonance.Of.Life: True, and I don't know if it is really worth the additional cost to have them make it with single cuts. I have single cuts in my watch and really love the colorful sparkle though... I will have to see what they say.

missy: thank you for the picture of your pendant! It is beautiful! I love how you wear it with that thin chain. Makes me want my own even more... :appl:

diamondseeker2006: thank you!

Winks_Elf: Great info!! Really good to know. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results