shape
carat
color
clarity

Beat my find! I beg you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scelus

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone I''m new to diamonds but after spending a few days reading all of your posts I feel I could take on the diamond district!

So first of all congratulations on creating such a pleasant and helpful community. Never expected to find so much useful info in one place.

I need your experience on this one.

If I''m looking for 50/50 quality to size ratio, I doubt I can do better than this for $6500

http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-1002694.htm#

My logic here is that this diamond will look as good as H&A, yet I get a better size + med. flu. will hide whatever yellow it might show = best for my budget.

What do you think?

Thank you so much!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Julie''s first pick says no longer availavble. If you didn''t get it, I''d go with her second one. If that didn''t work out, here''s one more.

http://goodoldgold.com/diamond/3297/

Need to ask if eyeclean, and disccount is bankwire.

scelus

Rough_Rock
Thank you, interesting options, I''m kind of afraid to pick below VS2 because I don''t really trust their opinion on eyeclean, but if you experience with online dealers tells you it''s fine, perhaps I should reconsider. And i guess there is always a 30 day inspection period :).

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
scelus you just need to be totally transparent with what you comfortably define as eyeclean if your upfront with your expectations the vendor can then tell you if it is up to your personal standard :).

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 3:33:03 AM
Author: Deelight
scelus you just need to be totally transparent with what you comfortably define as eyeclean if your upfront with your expectations the vendor can then tell you if it is up to your personal standard :).
Agreed. Both these vendors will be quite forthright about what can and can''t be seen, if they know exactly what it is you want. Just let them know!

I can''t say that of all vendors, but these two are fine.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results