carat
color
clarity

Back to the drawing board... Looking to purchase a cushion

Zocotiki

Rough_Rock
Re: Back to the drawing board... Looking to purchase a cushi

hotskate|1339471016|3214315 said:
Thank you so much for your reply, It honestly is more about the whole diamond as a whole i know that sounds generic but its true.

The Daniel K is gorgeous it truly is. She does like more squarish but i think she would honestly LOVE the Daniel K.

The AVC i think will not work due to my fear of the color honestly.

The Daniel K is pretty, but if your gf has expressed that she prefers more squarish stones, I would definitely listen to her.

Is Good Old Gold the only source you've checked for antique style cushions? If so, you can also try Engagement Rings Direct: http://www.engagementringsdirect.com. They have their own line of antique style cushions called A Cut Beyond (as well as a modern line called X Factor). You can also try Perry Chen who is the diamond concierge at Leon Mege: https://www.artofplatinum.com/vault/Diamond. Pricescopers have gotten beautiful cushions from both.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Believe me, we have already searched allll the cushions with pictures including ERD! Since he wasn't too sure about antique cuts, we stuck mostly with modern and helped him choose the best ones of the ones he posted. He has it narrowed down to just a few now, so hopefully close to decision time!

hotskate

Shiny_Rock

We have looked at so many stones I am waiting to hear back on a stone and hopefully it will all be good to go :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Good luck! Let us know!

hotskate

Shiny_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1339538611|3214879 said:
Good luck! Let us know!

I will let you all know =) Thank you so much for all of your support!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results