shape
carat
color
clarity

Assistance needed for best priced diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JCulpepper

Rough_Rock
Hi, I recently posted a message regarding a particular diamond that didnt turn out to be that great of a deal.

Thanks to all who helped me learn that valuable bit of info. :)

Now, I am asking anyone interested, if they would be able to find or give me specs on the best quality diamond I can get for $2000 or under. I understand that with each positive aspect of the diamond, I will be sacrificing another aspect due to my low budget. I already have a few picked out from SC, and GOG, but I am open to anything you have to offer.

If anyone knows of a great deal for a .5-.75 D-F Princess, I (and my soon-to-be) would be most appreciative. Thanks in advance, JC.
3.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Hi JC!
35.gif

In trying to stay under the $2K budget, the PS vendors don't have a huge selection... but diamonds.com has quite a few stones to choose from.
Unfortunately, i don't know much about them - but their prices seem pretty good. There's no crown height or idealscope pix but this .63 F SI1 for $1930 looks nice & will face up bigger than most .63ct stones, as the depth's only 68.
4.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you sure that the colorless/near colorless distinction makes any sense at all in the size you mention ? Worth checking, IMO.

How about this one:

60a.JPG

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know, that's a radiant, and too cheap ($1200). However, DCD has a couple of interesting pieces labeled "premium cut".

One, 0.8cts, G/Si1, slightly rectangular (hence slash price) but quite desirable and right on the 5mm size mark I would be looking for in the price range link

And then, strictly square and still on the size target: G/VS2 and F/VS2

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results