shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher Pave Halo Setting - Recommendations Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

creeks

Rough_Rock
Who knew getting the perfect engagement ring is such a detailed endeavor! I recently purchased a 1.15 carat asscher diamond and am trying to decide on a setting. Does anyone have an idea as to how much a halo-pave setting would cost? Or, where I might look online to find prices? Would that setting be too big if the diamond is 1.15 carats? (Maybe that''s a silly question - is a diamond ring ever too big?)

Thanks!!!!!!
face1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh has a 1 carat asscher in a halo, you can find more info Here
ahh1111.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
as for pricing, there are a lot of things to consider. For example, 3 sided-pave, pave on the top and sides of the halo. full eternity or pave just going 1/2 or 2/3 down the band. All will play a part. You might want to try calling or emailing a couple of vendors who do custom for quotes. Quest did kaleigh''s ring and I had a ring done by them as well and their prices are very competitive.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I have to second Kaleigh''s halo asscher it''s gorgeous
30.gif
(I''ve actually seen it in person hehe) Also I think her design was inspired by www.danielk.net if you want to take a look.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!

I love an asscher in a halo! I chose it for my ering! And honestly, I look at it every day and still just love it to death.

I attached a pic so you could get an idea of the size. My center stone 1.57 carats...and I don''t think it looks too big. I also don''t think it looks too showy or gaudy, which is what I''m guessing you were worried about.

I know that lots of folks have used Quest and been very happy with the results.

I got my diamond and my setting through a diamond wholesaler that doesn''t deal with the public...so I can''t really recommend him...

ringforsizecomapare.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What about this one for the pave setting? It is made by Lockes Diamantaires? Lockes Diamonds

lockes diamond setting for asscher.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
ring1.jpg
Bigger photo!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, Mat, that is a really nice one. I like the tapered baguettes in the corners. Just a little different than what we have seen around PS lately. Just beautiful!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results