shape
carat
color
clarity

Ask for help:James Allen referral code

carrysnow1

Rough_Rock
Hey, I'm new here and I don't know if it's ok to ask for help here. I was just wondering if anyone would like to refer me as a friend for James Allen? Since our budget is limited, we would highly appreciate your help. Many thanks in advance.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Carrysnow, ask for the PS and wire discount

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't think we can do that.

But there is a Pricescope discount. So... that might help you.

duke5021

Rough_Rock
How do you get the PS discount? Is there a special link you have to go through or someone specific to work with over there?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After you pick out a stone and are buying it you get the discount. Of course you can always cancel your order, but they don't just tell you the discount on every stone you are interested in.
If I'm not correct, someone tell me. It seems this is how it has worked for me in the past.

SHOWBIZ

Rough_Rock
You can use the "diamond search" tool under the resources tab at the top of this website. From there, when you click through to view a diamond certain vendors like Whiteflash will then show you the PS discount. For James Allen, they do not show you the PS discount so at the time of ordering you just have to remind them to add the PS discount which was about 3.3% off the website price for me.

mdmc

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You don't need a referral. I bought a diamond last year. After I picked it out I told them I was a Pricescope member. They told me the discount. It will depend on the diamond and how much it cost. I did the same thing 2 months later when I bought my diamond earrings.

amd555

Rough_Rock
They do have a program separate from the PS discount. See http://www.jamesallen.com/referfriend/?mobile=off
Please PM if someone can help me with this. It'll save mmme a bit
mdmc|1413866588|3770215 said:
You don't need a referral. I bought a diamond last year. After I picked it out I told them I was a Pricescope member. They told me the discount. It will depend on the diamond and how much it cost. I did the same thing 2 months later when I bought my diamond earrings.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. One more time.

We. Cannot. Refer. You. It. Is. Against. Forum. Rules.

We can't post our private information. It is a violation of the rules. You cannot post yours.

Just call James Allen. Tell them PS referred you and you want the PS discount. If it is still a promotion they are honoring they will give it to you.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi: I just read the "refer a friend" and it says that you can "save up to $100"... I would just tell them you are a Pricescope Member like the others said, and if you were to save 3-3.5%, I'm sure it will be well over the $100! (If I were to assume you are spending over $4,000?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results