shape
carat
color
clarity

Are sizing balls uncomfortable?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maddie

Rough_Rock
My ring is slightly loose and from the response I''ve gotten here it sounds like I should just keep it and maybe put in sizing balls in the winter.

My question is - do these make the band uncomfortable?

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Your question begs for a funny reply. Tasteless, but funny. I will show great fortitude and resist temptation.

Sizing balls are great in that they do not disturb invisible setting or distort the sides of a ring set with other diamonds. If you get larger, later, then you can have them removed. Very few people don't find a ring gets tighter over time or even with the seasons.

If you have boney fingers, you may find the balls hurt. If you have fleshy fingers, you may find them totally un-noticed after a couple days. A solid element of gold, like a leaf of an old style car spring, could be soldered inside to the base of the ring and also act as a shim to make the ring size seem smaller. It can also be removed and do the same thing as sizing balls without the lumps. Have you asked about that?

69gm

Shiny_Rock
dave you lil' devil you.
naughty.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 5/24/2004 1:05:20 PM oldminer wrote:

Your question begs for a funny reply. Tasteless, but funny. I will show great fortitude and resist temptation.----------------

That is EXACTLY what we were thinking
2.gif

Most of the clients who have had us place "sizing beads" inside of their ring have gotten used to the feeling within a day or two. Maybe less than 1% have had us remove the "beads". Some have had us adjust and round off the beads a little more after a day or two in order to get the size of their "balls" right - couldn't resist!

You see how it is, we can only behave for so long and apparently it's for about a sentence or two
21.gif

Hey Leonid, can we PLEASE have a RED version of the smiley face to visualize exactly how embarrassed we're (supposed to be) right now?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ah, yes. Are you suggesting then, that size matters? And of course, depending where one lives in the winter, the inevitable shrinkage issue...
Sorry,
rolleyes.gif
I couldn;t resist!

From the sublime to the ridulous...

slb

NY SPARKLE

Rough_Rock
Don't get the "balls" too big. They may be uncomfortable for you.
naughty.gif
You may want to try different sizes first. heheheheeeeee This post just begs for thee responses.
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results