shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraiser in Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SB_Gary

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone I am getting ready to purchase an engagement ring for my girlfriend and want to make sure that I have all of my ducks in a row... I live in Santa Barbara and want to have the ring appraised immedietly after I get it so that I can have it insured before I even give it to my girlfriend. Do you guys have any recommendations for a good appraiser that YOU have used in the past? I''ve done a little looking here on PS and have found an appraiser in Los Angeles named Patrick Davis. Have any of you had an experience with this appraiser or heard anything about him? Do you have anybody else that you can recommend in the Los Angeles or Central Coast area?

I look forward to hearing from you guys. This is such an exciting process to go through!
emteeth.gif

Thanks,

Gary

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/17/2009 11:58:35 AM
Author:SB_Gary
Hey everyone I am getting ready to purchase an engagement ring for my girlfriend and want to make sure that I have all of my ducks in a row... I live in Santa Barbara and want to have the ring appraised immedietly after I get it so that I can have it insured before I even give it to my girlfriend. Do you guys have any recommendations for a good appraiser that YOU have used in the past? I''ve done a little looking here on PS and have found an appraiser in Los Angeles named Patrick Davis. Have any of you had an experience with this appraiser or heard anything about him? Do you have anybody else that you can recommend in the Los Angeles or Central Coast area?

I look forward to hearing from you guys. This is such an exciting process to go through!
emteeth.gif

Thanks,

Gary
I take it you have found the appraiser tool here Gary? http://www.pricescope.com/appr_list.aspx

One of the WC PSers might have a recommendation for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results