shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone own the WF Tiffany setting (non-knife edge) version?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jayi41

Rough_Rock
Hello, I was hoping I could get a real life photo or a link if there is already one on the forum of someone with the WF tiffany setting (the non Knife edge) in either a 4 or 6 prong.

Here is the link to the setting I am talking about:
http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/styles/solitaire/6-prong-tiffany-style-diamond-solitaire_993.htm#

I am not sure why they call it a tiffanys style? it doesnt seem to look much like the real tiffanys setting. I know they have their knife edge version that looks like the actual tiffanys but I would love to see some real life pictures of this setting if anyone has some I would greatly appreciate it. Or if anyone owns this setting I would like to hear their thoughts on it..

thank you-

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Here''s the poster pichuchy21''s ring:

Pichuchy 21 WF ring.jpg

jayi41

Rough_Rock
Thank you, I actually got those picture from WF, I was hoping to get some real life photos like on a finger or just under normal lighting / viewing. But thank you again!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''re welcome! Here''s a handshot:

pichuchy 21 rings.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results