shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have pics of stamp of Tiffany''s Metro Band???

jgny

Shiny_Rock
I found a one from a private seller and trying to determine authenticity. The stamp that says Belgium is throwing me off. Does anyone have this band and can you take a look at your stamp and see if it''s the same? Much appreciated!!!

tif metro jgny.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
can't help you with the stamp, but I would make the sale contingent on taking it to tiffs for verification. A friend had a bad experience with a sapphire band that was sold as authentic, with pics of the stamp to verify - it was stamped properly, just not by tiffany
38.gif

jgny

Shiny_Rock
Wow. Tiffany does not verify, I thought? Or they charge $200?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I don't know I'm afraid
7.gif

I just learnt a lesson that day about not trusting even stamps on things.

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
I have a Tiffany Metro and I''ve just looked at mine with my loupe and it says Tiffany & Co. 750 Belgium. Hope that helps. Have you seen it ?

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
I just checked out my metro as well... and the inscription looks the same -- I never noticed the Belgium part before! I would still be VERY careful--there is no way to know FOR SURE that it is authentic since it is just from a private seller. You might have to take it to Tiffany.

jgny

Shiny_Rock
Thanks!!! I love the ring and have lusted over it many times so I will take it to Tiffany''s once I get it and compare. At the price I am getting it at, it''s not worth it for me to do a $200 appraisal, so as long as I satisfy myself that it is authentic, I think I will be OK. Thank you chamois and oranges for taking a look at your rings!
36.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just sold my Metro to someone. I took some photos for her and there''s one where you can see the word ''Belgium''.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results