shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have pics of a platinum three-stone aquamarine (main stone) and diamond ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

michela002

Shiny_Rock
I''m all of a suddenly intrigued by the idea of an emerald-cut aquamarine and diamonds three stone ring, in platinum. (i.e. the main stone an aquamarine (emerald cut) and a diamond (also emerald cut) on each side ... possibly even two diamonds on each side? Which I guess would make it a five-stone ring, if there were two diamonds on each side.) Alternatively, any other light-blue stone i.e. blue topaz.

Has anyone seen a ring like that on there travels and has a pic they could post?

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Indecisive, found these maybe they''ll give you an idea of the look.
52832.jpg

K818609.jpg

2369.jpg

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, thanks! That last one is like what I''m thinking (only emerald cut stones.) They are very pretty. Wonder how you would wear a w-band with that if it was your e-ring? I guess you wouldn''t.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Tonysgecko it''s great to see you again!
35.gif
For those who don''t already know, TG hs one of those fabulous members who I have seen rise to the call of many specific and often unique requests. Don''t know how he does it, but he always comes through; I''ve seen it happen time and time again. Just pops outta nowhere and finds what you need.
10.gif

Thanks TG!
36.gif

PS no offense but your latest avatar freaks me out.
32.gif
23.gif

~kmom
35.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Here's my custom ring. Emerald cut aquamarine and 3 diamond baguette side stones on each side. I've actually been trying to sell it on ebay with no luck. It's a beautiful ring, but not my style anymore. Aquamarine is one of my favorite gemstones. I love the light blue. Personally, I prefer it to blue topaz. Plus, it's more valuable which would be nice for an engagment ring. Only problem is, aquas are a bit soft, so I'm not sure they would be good for everyday, all day wear. On the flip side, since they're not extremely expensive stones, it wouldn't be a huge deal to replace the aqua if it did get damaged. My friend wears an antique aqua and diamond ring in platinum as her engagement ring.

aqua 3.JPG

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a beautiful aquamarine ring I found on antiquenet (I think?). There was one on ebay that said it was also a T&Co ring for 749.00 but someone bought it before I could save the picture! It looked similar to this but did not look as nice as this one.

aqua_ring.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results