shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a channel setting with milgrain ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SassyB

Shiny_Rock
I''m having my setting custom made. I really like a channel setting and wonder what it would look like with milgrain.
I mostly see milgrain with pave...

Anyone have a setting like this? I''d love to see you pics!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Good topic! I am thinking along the same lines for my wband! Hope someone has pics in yellow gold too
37.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Tacori E-Ring has an absolutely gorgeous one, if you search her pics ....

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Typing her name and wedding band into the search at the top of the page netted me this: otherwise, I generally find the member, click on their avatar, and scan their early posts. And, her ring is even prettier than I remembered - yum!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 6:01:54 PM
Author: Circe
Typing her name and wedding band into the search at the top of the page netted me this: otherwise, I generally find the member, click on their avatar, and scan their early posts. And, her ring is even prettier than I remembered - yum!

Thanks so much for thinking of my ring (and the compliments)! I love milgrain. The more the better
2.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
DSCN3535.JPG

My diamond and sapphire eternity band is channel set with milgrain. I love the look! And much more comfortable on my finger than prong set.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
upgradable - stunning stunning stunning band - please share some details of where you purchased it and how wide it is if you don''t mind.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I had milgrain added to my channel set band. Here''s a pic. Sorry if its blurry, I''ll try to take a better pic.

channelwithmilgrain.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve always loved this look!! I think it looks great with square cuts too since there aren''t any gaps.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
adlgel, I would think so *but* when I bought my studs my first choice of settings was milgrained bezels and it seemed like it couldn''t be added to the stock settings. Not sure why
33.gif
I think channel set bands get a bad rep for being outdated OR ultra modern. The milgrain gives it a nice antique, timeless feel.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results