shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Signed Pieces Princess cut rings out there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
I''m on the hunt for my w-band now and maybe I''m not hunting hard enough or I have my heart set on the Signed Pieces band. I''ve seen many of the beautiful round-cut diamonds rings from Signed Pieces, but does anyone have a princess-cut ring?

I''m still split as to get an eternity band or a 5-9 stone ring. I love the eternity ring, but I hear that after having babies, eternity rings might not fit cuz our fingers get fat!
39.gif
Not to mention hearing about feet getting fat too
39.gif
39.gif
..but that''s another topic. Anyone else have the problem of getting an eternity band then it not fitting after having babies??

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
This is not what u asked for but I thought I''ll post it anyway
2.gif

JLAsscher003.jpg

Maybe you can get an eternity ring with a ''sizing'' bit (don''t know the correct term for it) so it can be resized later on if you need to?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/9/2005 12:3:1 AM
Author:tulipcloud

I love the eternity ring, but I hear that after having babies, eternity rings might not fit ...
Well.... it''s not that eternity ring cannot be sized at all - it is just allot harder than for simple bands. If you don''t need resizing 10 times per year, I can''t see why not just get an eternity band. You may want to ask how much would cost to have it reset one size up (say) - it can''t be a fortune
11.gif

Besides, if the sizing is due to some happy event as you say, perhaps an upgrade would be in order to celebrate anyway
12.gif

PhillipSchmidt

Brilliant_Rock
Today, I have polished ruthenium platimum and cobalt platiunum and ruthenium won the test just by a fraction, then came Jades ring, as pictured, and for this one I definately had to bring out the Japanese polishing compounds. What is the alloy guy? What country is it sourced? It has been done beyond anythinmg I have seen here or abroad.

Cudos

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
Jade, the asscher ring you have is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much! I had been also thinking about getting a 5-7 stone band now, then upgrade to the eternity ring after the blessed event as you suggested Ana. I ran that idea by FH and like always he says...what ever you like dear. Sometimes that can be so frustrating, but when it comes to diamonds...that is the best answer! I guess I can order and if I don''t like it, return it since I hear Signed Pieces has such great customer service and return policy.

Shay

Shiny_Rock
I seem to think the first was a signed pieces ring but I may be wrong, forgive me I saved the image and not the location.

spces.jpg

Shay

Shiny_Rock
I''m sure signed pieces can do a similar design to this for you, if they don''t already have this as a standard ring. I''d think it would be pretty frequently requested.

boom.jpg

Shay

Shiny_Rock
As you can see I''m a fan of this type of ring myself
9.gif
and I have tons of pictures. Does it have to be signed pieces? Because I''m sure you can find this design anywhere. Good luck!
1.gif

bambam.jpg

caseyp2005

Rough_Rock
I had the same debate as you did regarding the eternity band and not being able to size it, etc. What I decided was to go ahead and get the 9 princess cut diamond shared prong wedding band from Signed Pieces (0.94 ct.tw). I figured that I can get an eternity band later on (after I am done having children like you mentioned) and either use that for my wedding band or get a right hand ring. Signed Pieces has some really pretty ones with alternating colored stones and diamonds.

Anyway, I ordered my ring on Monday and it should ship by the 21st! Here is the ring I ended up getting (at 1/2 the price my local jeweler wanted for it by the way!)

7886.jpg
7885.jpg

They were really nice to work with, I had a million questions before deciding for sure and they answered them all. And I know they can do more than what you see on their website. So if you had a different size in mind just ask, I am sure they can do it!

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
Thanks shay and casey! I finally bit the bullet and ordered the eternity band from signed pieces. I waffled back and forth about it and my sweet FI told me just go ahead and get the eternity band, since he knew I would later bug him about not getting it.
31.gif
Can''t wait to get it!

Casey, have you gotten your ring yet? I would love to see it!

caseyp2005

Rough_Rock
Hey! Yes I did get my ring last week and it is perfect!!! I am trying to take pics but none have turned out that great. Here they are anyway:

47b5da20b3127cce9153bec66a6e00000036108QbtGbhw5bI

47b5da20b3127cce9153bec26a6a00000056108QbtGbhw5bI

It is so white and sparkly! The tcw is .99 with 9 diamonds across the top like the pics I posted above from the signed pieces website. I am satisfied with this for now since it has the look of the eternity band looking down at it since the diamonds go all the way across the top of my finger. I figure I can work on something else later!!

I am sure you will be happy with your purchase - they were great to work with and my ring shipped the day they said it would. Let me know when you get your band - I''d love to see pics!!

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
Casey, that looks great! It totally looks like an eternity band from above and looks so sparkly! I have to agree with the customer service I''ve received so far. They''ve been great and I can''t wait to get it in my hands....then the agony of waiting 3 more months to wear it! I''ll just have to slip it on to get used to it...heheheh
31.gif
. I still have to go order FI''s band. His wish is for the smallest, most inconspicuous and light weight band so he won''t notice it when he plays golf.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
caseyp2005,
Your ring from signed pieces is lovely!! So white and sparkley, good choice!!
36.gif

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Although I love eternity bands, I''d be unlikely to ever get one. While resizing them IS possible, it is also difficult, more expensive and if you''re not sizing one "stone" difference it might come out looking funny. If I were you I''d consider getting one where the diamonds go 60% - 75% of the way around - that would leave room to resize if it becomes an issue, while giving you the "eternity band" look. (Although I had it recommended to me that 60% is the perfect diamond coverage - any less and you might see the metal from the top, when your fingers are open, and any more and it''s just a waste of money because they''re at the back of your hand.) If you like Signed Pieces, they will make anything you see on their site in a less-than-eternity style to your specifications, so just ask them and they''ll give you a quote on the ring you like that''s not quite eternity-style.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results