shape
carat
color
clarity

Any reviews for Frank Adams jewelers in Albany NY

cooks

Rough_Rock
I visited Frank Adams, as they are the official location for Ritani settings which i liked online. They didnt seem to be too pushy. Does anyone have experience buying a setting + diamond from them?

I also visited Northeastern Fine jewelery, not so sure about them. I was told that diamonds available on Blue Nile were the ones that they already passed over and didnt buy. The so called "Signature Ideal Cut" on online websites, its just in name and they get the good cuts and the remaining ones are passed on to Blue Nile.

Anyway would appreciate recommendations for jewelers in the Albany NY area. I am planning to buy an engagement ring with budget around $5K - 8K including both ring and setting. Interested in a round diamond (little less than a carat 0.8-0.9) and a VS1-VS2 with color range F-D and ideal-excellent cut. Also any comments on my choice of color : clarity combinations for a round cut appreciated.

Thanks,
Cooks.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glennpeter - the Central location. They have some knowledgeable people who are happy to talk rock with you for a bit ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results