shape
carat
color
clarity

Any bets???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks like a nice stone, why would you say 5 days? is that a desirable kind of stone?

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
the carat weight of 1.496
I feel like a lot of people are always looking for these stones that are just under the magic numbers - same size without paying the price jump for hitting 1.5

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Actually, if you look at the PS average price per carat for H&A's in 1-1.49 and 1.5-1.99...the 1.49 should be more like $10.5k but this is priced more like a 1.50c which would be more like $12.5k...but that stone is $8900 per carat (PS price) so it's more on the high end. These kind of cherry H&A stones could be hard to come by so it may be an inventory thing...but I don't think that it's necessarily priced as a just under 1.5c but rather more like a 1.5c. There's a 1.55 G VS2 AGS0 at Abazias for $8800 per carat. But there wasn't too much else in that well-cut range. So it may be an inventory markup or maybe brand!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/31/2006 10:02:10 PM
Author: Gonzodogg
the carat weight of 1.496
I feel like a lot of people are always looking for these stones that are just under the magic numbers - same size without paying the price jump for hitting 1.5
and so does the vendor. that''s why this stone is price more like a 1.5 ct.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I bet you that the stone will be longer in inventory than a certain cutter has remained on the payroll.

Live long,

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/1/2006 6:15:06 AM
Author: Paul-Antwerp
I bet you that the stone will be longer in inventory than a certain cutter has remained on the payroll.

Live long,

I totally agree with you, very irresponsable !!!!

But the price is covering the cutters mistake..., and so will the buyer...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results