shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Bay Area people ever bought from Cresalia Jewelers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
They told me they could do a custom platinum band with eight small diamonds for $750 which seems like a good deal to me. I am wondering if anyone knows anything about them?
www.cresaliajewelers.com

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
I bought my e-ring originally from Cresalia 19 years ago. They did a nice job on the setting.

However, I cannot wholeheartedly recommend them. They kind of misled me on my center stone. They told me that GIA certs "just made stones more expensive." They also told me that my stone was a F/G VS1. Since then it''s been appraised at a solid G VS2 by several well respected appraisers. It''s still a nice stone--just not as nice as I was led to believe. However, the appraisers said I did not overpay. I just did not get a great deal.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2005 7:30:57 PM
Author:innerkitten
They told me they could do a custom platinum band with eight small diamonds for $750 which seems like a good deal to me. I am wondering if anyone knows anything about them?
www.cresaliajewelers.com
What exactly is ''eight small diamonds''...carat weight?

Is this custom to fit your e-ring? Or just a regular 8 stone band..aka like a 7 stone?

Re: Cresalia...never heard of them

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results