shape
carat
color
clarity

Another great experience with Shapiro Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dogwind

Rough_Rock
Based on a couple comments on this forum, I contacted Lance Shapiro in Dallas, Texas about my desire for a diamond engagement ring. He was very helpful and provided me a great me a great overall buying experience at a good price.

Thank you Lance!

http://www.shapirodiamonds.com/

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Lance

I ran a search on Shapiro and it returned almost nothing. What was said here about them that you construed as a recommendation?

reena

Ideal_Rock
yeah, hmmmmm.

motcs

Rough_Rock
I ran a similar search and it turned up 2 recommendations:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/excellent-experience-with-shappiro-diamonds-in-texas.7437/

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/shapiro-diamonds.13037/

It's true the second one was a one-time poster, but I wouldn't presume there was anything suspicious about this post. For the record, I have no experience with Shapiro diamonds and am not implying that I recommend them.
rodent.gif

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
Of the two posts you pulled...only one seemed legitimate and that was the individual who provided the specs and had posted several times before. However, the other was a one-time poster just like this one and with very vague information. By the way, each made certain that there was a telephone number or website address. Anyway, as a result, "I" would be very hesitant in using their reference. That's what my hmmmmmmmmmm was for.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe we should stop posting to this thread and let it die. The smart consumers here at pricescope can make their own determinations. My $.02!

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
Again, hmmmmmmmmmmmm! I truly hope that they don't think we're stupid. In my opinion, Pricescope members are very astute shoppers and along with that includes the ability to snoop out when something is not right. That's why we're all here!

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
How many got this:

Rank,
My name is Lance Shapiro with Shapiro Diamonds. We are a wholesale diamond company specializing in wholesale diamonds to the public. We have a design studio in Dallas, but work nationwide. Our stores are all certified diamonds. I woould be interested in bidding on your diamond request and would love to help you.

I welcome you to view our additional feedback/comments on pricescope.com at the links below.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/shapiro-diamonds.13037/

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/excellent-experience-with-shappiro-diamonds-in-texas.7437/

Visit our site at www.shapirodiamonds.com

Good luck,
Lance

?

Lance

If you want Pricescope referrals, contribute to the forum rather than just spam it. We've even warming up to yowahking.
1.gif

R/A

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Rank, why not edit your post to remove the guy's contact info? As it stands, you're doing his obnoxious advertizing for him, which I know you don't mean to do.

shapirodiamonds

Rough_Rock
Dogwind, Rank Ametur, Msbennie, Reena, Motcs, WonkaA27 and Leonid,

Yes, you are correct, Shapiro Diamonds is a newly registered member of pricesope.com. As we are new to the site, we are still learning the etiquette and communication rules of the site. We certainly understand and agree that pricescope.com members are astute customers. We never intended insult anyone’s intelligence. Our only intent was to capitalize on the technology available to our company today and give our customers the best buying experience possible.

We have known about pricescope.com for years and regularly monitor our company feedback on it. As a result, we recently asked our customers to submit feedback on their buying experience with us. Many of these happy customers may only be 1 time visitors/posters. As we continue to grow or experience and efforts utilizing this great online tool, we are certain our legitimacy, ethical standing and very strong reputation will grow online, as it has over the past 15 years in Dallas.

Even though we are new members to the network, we are a generation-old diamond company with family ties to South African and Israel. We always do our best to provide the best service to our customers and provide them with the best access and information to the best learning tools so that they can make the best decision when buying a diamond.

Again, we are new to the pricescope.com network and are still learning the etiquette, rules and regulations of the website. Our only intent was to capitalize on the technology available to our company and apologize for any misuse.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ridiculous... sorry this is happening to IceStore. your work is beautiful!

webz

Rough_Rock
Thanks Icekid.
It has been happening so often lately that I am considering changing our tagline to:
"Often Imitated, Never Duplicated"
31.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
You do know that that post is really old right?
8/23/2004 6:18:33 PM
and that the person hasnt posted since:
Last Post: 11/1/2004

So if you expect him to hear you your going to have to contact him other ways.

Good Luck in nailing him.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Ariel, that is terrible!! Icestore''s beautiful colored diamonds are unmistakable and I can''t believe they''re trying to pass off your work as their own.

Give ''em hell!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Ice Store I am sorry that people are stealing from you.
38.gif
I hope you are able to have your images taken down from their page. And if not sic ''em.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unbelievable
6.gif
Good luck getting your situation resolved quickly. I like the new tag line idea
2.gif

Capitol Bill

Shiny_Rock
Rank,
My name is Lance Shapiro with Shapiro Diamonds. We are a wholesale diamond company specializing in wholesale diamonds to the public. We have a design studio in Dallas, but work nationwide. Our stores are all certified diamonds. I woould be interested in bidding on your diamond request and would love to help you.

"Wholesale to the public?"
20.gif
Please explain that concept. And for what it''s worth, I believe that''s one of the Better Business Bureau''s big "no no''s" (yet they even display BBB membership).
38.gif

Bill Scherlag

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/13/2005 1:25:06 AM
Author: strmrdr
You do know that that post is really old right?
8/23/2004 6:18:33 PM
and that the person hasnt posted since:
Last Post: 11/1/2004

So if you expect him to hear you your going to have to contact him other ways.

Good Luck in nailing him.
I think that Ice Store dragged it up to have something for people to reference when reading his post calling out Shapiro''s illegal use of his copyrighted pictures. I am quite sure that Ice Store has called or emailed Mr. Shapiro to make sure that he heeds their warning, especially if legal action will commence in a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results