shape
carat
color
clarity

Another EXTREMELY satisfied Whiteflash customer!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jessany826

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone,
I have been lurking on this website for months, in my quest for a new diamond. I currently have a .33 E/VVS2 princess set in a platinum band that we designed ourselves. For our one year aniversary we decided to look for a different diamond. Where I come from, a relatively so-so diamond will cost close to $17,000 for a carat. The diamonds I looked at had obvious OBVIOUS inclusions, and were just honestly ugly to look at. Needless to say, after one trip to jewelry stores here, we began to look on the internet.
I read (literally) countless posts about Whiteflash and so my fiance and I decided to look and see what they had. We worked with Bob, who was absolutely wonderful!! He spoke with us at length, answered all my questions, and sent pictures of the diamond.
I received my diamond this morning and I am absolutely in awe of it! It''s a 1.5 ct radiant, J/SI1. Maybe I''m just being partial because it''s mine, but it''s absolutely gorgeous. It faces up VERY VERY VERY white, and even compared to my E I can''t tell much difference in the color at all. The only inclusion I can see is with my loupe, and it will be completely hidden by the prong. The best part?? It was $3000 :)
I will recommend Whiteflash to everyone I come across. Their diamonds and service are superior, and their prices are phenomenal. I will definitely have Bob do more work for me in the future!
I absolutely can''t wait to have it set....

Jessany

30.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Jessany

Im glad you found the right diamond coupled with a great deal from some really nice people.

Please keep posting, we love to hear the consumers point of view when they are shopping.

Best Regards

The Iceman

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

kewl

congrates

Poker face

Rough_Rock
Jessany - Congratulations from another long time lurker! I''m so glad you''re thrilled with your diamond!

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Hi Jessany,

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Matt.

Enjoy and I will talk with you again soon.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I worked with Denise from WF, and agree that they are a superb company with great service. I''m so glad that you are happy with your purchase, and I can''t wait to see the pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results