shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Cushion from Mark Turnowski@engagementringsdirect

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kal-bi

Rough_Rock
This is my first post, but I''ve been reading and soaking in all the wisdom for the past few months. First off I would like to thank everybody on this site for all of their help. In the beginning I was really hesitant to buy a diamond from someone across the country(i''m in los angeles), but after reading everyone''s experience with Mark Turnowski I thought I would take a chance. After just speaking to him for a few minutes it turns out that my reluctance was completely unfounded.

From the beginning, Mark was extremely patient, easy to talk to, and basically made this whole experience easier. I thought this whole process was going to be difficult because I work 10 hour days and don''t get off til 7:30pm. To my surprise, he was calling me at 8pm pacific time, which is 11pm eastern time, to discuss some possible stones he had found for me. I don''t know anyone else who would do this to sell just one diamond.

The bottom line is that even though I live a few miles from L.A''s jewelry district, dealing with Mark in New York was much easier and I am extremely happy with the results. It is obvious to me why he has been getting so much praise on this site and it is well deserved.

Now to the stone.

The center stone is a 1.27ct, F, VS1, Ex/Ex, depth 61.1%, table 56%.

coaster5.JPG

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a gorgeous stone and the ring is beautiful!

reena

Ideal_Rock
WOW! that is absolutely gorgeous!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s so lovely. More Pics!
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWESOME!!!! It''s just stunning!!

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
oh wow!! it is so lovely!!!! Mark is the best -- he''s the cushion king! :)

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous stone, gorgeous setting!! I''m SO convinced - my next diamond will definitely be a cushion!!

I''d love some more info about your gorgeous setting? Are the sides pears?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thank you for the well articulated account of your experiences with Mark. And what a beautiful stone!!
Congrats and enjoy.

cheers--Sharon

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
emlove.gif

Wow, that is a beautiful cushion and the setting is amazing too!

Gorgeous ring!

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE it!!!!!

This cushion from Mark T thing is a bonafied trend around here these days! That stone is lovely. It looks more like a traditional cushion, right? To me from the pics it looks very pillowy with chunkier facets. I really love the whole ring too.

I''m heading down to the LA Jewelry District for the second time today just to window shop and compare sizes, shapes, colors, etc. But I agree that it''s a jungle down there! It''s all about finding someone you can really trust, and I''ve never heard the kind of recommendations on this board for anyone in LA like I have for people like Mark T and the others. I wonder why?

Anyhow, it''s great to see another sucessful example of someone buying a fancy shape over the internet with the help of a trusted vendor.

Enjoy the ring, It''s really great!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Your stone and ring are just amazing--that setting just sets off the cushion wonderfully!
30.gif
1.gif

kal-bi

Rough_Rock
So the sides stones were 0.51ct shields E, VS quality. I am sure many of you will recognize the style as the setting on the dahneandweinstein.com website. here is a picture of the loose stones in wax before they were set.

I had a hard time finding these sidestones because people couldn''t agree if they were pears or shields. When I went to Charles Carmona in LA''s jewelry district as an independent appraiser for the center stone, he was able to find this beautiful pair of stone for me.

loose_sidestones.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
.............wow!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, i absolutely love your ring!! you and mark did well... so now i''ve got it all planned for my bf. to go mark, and find the perfect cushion... then head over to see leon mege for the perfect setting! ahhh haha i am a little nuts...

congrats!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Love it love it love it!!!!
Those sides are awesome too! It''s funny...b/c when I asked around about the pic on the dahneandweinstein site, no one really know what they were either!!! Very unique!!!!

kal-bi

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for all your nice comments. I think my fiancee is glowing more and more with each reply.

MMM thanks for giving me the reassurance I needed to finally buy my cushion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results