shape
carat
color
clarity

An update

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

countingdown

Shiny_Rock
Long Story short I had to put my trip off for a week because I got slammed at work. It has been quiet the past few weeks and all the sudden I am swamped. In the big scope of things this is a good thing, the bad part is the Four Seasons in Punta De Mita where our trip was initially planned was booked the next week. I changed the reservation to the Four Seasons in Maui which should be almost as nice. Oh one more good thing is that since Hawaii is so far this trip will be for 10 days instead of 7.
26.gif

As far as the ring goes, I picked it up from Rock Doc this past weekend. If definatly looks better in person than in pics. It did not look as huge as I expected but I really have not seen that many stones this size up close. It really has a ton of attention to detail and the pave looks awesome. If I can figure out how to take some good pics I will try.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for the update cd...we definetly need some pics!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for checking in and you know we would be more than happy to look at some more pics of your ring
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for giving us the update CD. I can''t wait to see pics of that beauty!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results