shape
carat
color
clarity

AHHHHH options.... help please....

Brabus

Rough_Rock
Guys,

Opinions please. I am having a ring made for my GF and I have after lots of searching norrowed it down to 2 stones.

0.62ct, F colour, VS1 clarity, EX cut, EX pol, EX sym, GIA cert (5.46x5.48x3.38mm)

Or

0.72ct, G colour, SI2 clarity, EX cut, EX pol, EX sym, GIA cert (5.76x5.8x3.54mm) The picture is a little washed out so i think it looks whiter than it is.

Both of them on the hand so show side by side.

I really am torn here. the shop making the ring did a straw poll of the staff saying which stone and 5 chose the smaller F and 4 chose the larger G.

ahhhh so stressful.

thanks in advance!

ps. sorry if i have posted this in the wrong area.

Brabus!

diamondsfor_jordan_1__1_.jpg

diamondsfor_jordan2.jpg

diamondsfor_jordan3.png

Brabus

Rough_Rock
Damn it - just realised i wasn't posting this to rocky talk. can an admin please move the thread for me??

drk14

Brilliant_Rock
Can you post the GIA report numbers, or at least provide the diamond proportions (depth %, table %, crown angle, pavilion angle)?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats for sure a gia cert stobe?The first ones cut looks pretty bad from the picture. I'm surprised its an XXX. I agree post the cert numbers.

Are you open to help in finding alternatives or do you want to buy it locally? If so you want help finding others, we need a budget, if you are buying locally, do some searching in this site as to what are the more ideal numbers on a gia cert

Also, are those her hands? Those diamonds look absolutely huge in her finger

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think I would take either one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results