shape
carat
color
clarity

After a parcel of competitive priced marquise diamonds (x10)

PursuitOfBling

Rough_Rock
Basically, I'm on a really tight budget and just want to get the best deal possible on a batch of 10 loose marquise diamonds totalling 0.8 to 1 carat altogether. Main thing here is the price. VS quality is ideal but otherwise SI1 quality will do. They don't need to be exactly the same size each, but similar would be nice. Don't mind where (can have them shipped) though a jeweller in NY would be best.

If anyone could provide me with contact details (links, emails etc) for people who might be able to help I'd greatly appreciate it!

Best regards

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: After a parcel of competitive priced marquise diamonds (

You added a bunch of specs other than price but try buying a cluster ring at a pawn shop, taking it apart and scrapping the gold. 1ct total weight of marquises isn't such a hard spec to find and it won't be a hot seller at the store so they might be willing to offer an attractive price. Grading accuracy and condition is going to be your issue because you're 100% relying on the seller for this info, especially if you're going to try to do it from a distance so start by vetting your dealer.

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Re: After a parcel of competitive priced marquise diamonds (

denverappraiser|1339852290|3217629 said:
You added a bunch of specs other than price but try buying a cluster ring at a pawn shop, taking it apart and scrapping the gold. 1ct total weight of marquises isn't such a hard spec to find and it won't be a hot seller at the store so they might be willing to offer an attractive price.
Especially in yellow gold :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results