shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on princess cut please.

Jcross40

Rough_Rock
Hello, I want to take time in advance to thank you all for
any responses and advice you may give. I have been following you all for some time and you always give great advice without treating people like they are dumb for not knowing answers.

That being said, this is my first post here and I apologize if I am not doing it correctly. I have been searching for months now to find the right diamond that fits my budget, I have used the diamond finder numerous times. I am wanting your input on this diamond as far as quality and value and any other input you may have.

I'm attaching a picture of the diamond and the GIA report. I have been looking for a princess cut diamond that is around 0.75 carat range and GIA or AGS certified or graded (however they term it.) I know I don't want anything less than an H-I color and nothing less than SI2 With a good cut.

That being said, I do have a budget and I'm realistic that I may have to sacrifice size for quality. In using diamond finder I came across B2C Jewelers, I have discussed this diamond with them and they have been more than helpful and a great place to deal with, but I'd like your thoughts, that is if you can tell much from the picture.

The diamond is not actually at their business, but at one of their diamond partners. The jeweler I spoke with stated that he contacted the gemologist and he stated that the diamond has a very nice face-up and is eye-clean.

In looking at the pictures I notice something around the 3 o'clock position and I'm unsure what that is and if it is truly "eye clean." I'm very nervous as I'm sure everyone is about purchasing a diamond online. But to me at least, this is a lot of money and I'm just trying to do my due diligence and get as much information as I can.

I know very little about the appearance of diamonds and how well they shine or even really what to look for as far as flaws. Again, thank you all in advance for your input on this particular diamond.

_32975.jpg

_32976.jpg

_32974.jpg

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That photo is magnified at LEAST 20x. To see if its visible you'd really have to shrink it down to actual size. It MAY be visible, because they are black inclusions, and you might want to check with the vendor to what distance they consider eye clean - could be 12" away whereas if you scrutinize at 3" you might be able to see them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results