shape
carat
color
clarity

A Cut Above Princesses from White Flash?? What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondguy75

Rough_Rock
Are any of you familiar with this diamond cut? Does it look better than regular AGS 0, or is it just a marketing ploy? Didn''t know these existed.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i don't know, what do you think?
27.gif

we saw these in may of this year on our trip to houston, before they were even ACA princesses. later they had ES princesses that looked great from specs, so the whole ACA princess thing was a total surprise to me! i think these were the first 'trial' batch and it made me WANT a three stone princess ring like no one's business. in person they were just amazing.

i'm a sucker for princess marketing i guess!
30.gif

aca princesses 4.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif

aca princesses 5.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
fire!

aca princesses.jpg

diamondguy75

Rough_Rock
Were the ACA princesses obviously superior to the ES diamonds? I notice that the ACA are rated 5 stars compared to 4 stars for the ES, but obviously that could be a sales tactic. Anyone know how they compare to Blue Nile princesses?

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Mara-
I LOVE this picture...it''s my background at work on my computer and everyone thinks I''m psycho, but at least I get to stare at the lovely diamond bouquet every day.

Sorry to hijack the thread!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ugh i had a big long thing typed out and lost it...

anyway, at the time there was no ES or ACA princesses...they were just testing/trialing a better cut princess.

for me ES and ACA are comparable in terms of cut quality. i own both ACA and ES and love them all, ES is a great way to go if you are on a budget and still want knock your socks off cut quality, ACA is that tiny bit extra of cut quality as their brand is pretty strict. if two stones were comparable and one was ES and ACA i''d get the ES since it would be cheaper and i am not made of money! but if there was only one ACA and no ES i''d spend the extra and get the ACA because it''s worth it if necessary. it''s all about inventory, imo!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
there was one poster, chump413 (?) who saw an ACA princess vs ES princess and preferred the performance of the ACA.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results