shape
carat
color
clarity

A Cut Above New Line and Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Scott S

Rough_Rock

Before I go into my proposal I would like to thank Whiteflash and especially Jamie for all her help. I bought A Cut Above New Line 1.25 Ct with a Tiffany style setting from Whiteflash and let me tell you that I looked at an eightstar and if you can tell the difference between A Cut Above New Line and an Eightstar diamond you are my idol because I sure could not see the difference except in price. I had some questions about my diamond and Brian "The Master Cutter" talked to me for 30 min and answered everything with great detail and knowledge. I am having trouble posting pictures, so if anyone from Whiteflash could help I would greatly appreciate it. If not you can see my proposal pictures at whiteflash.com under testimonials.

Ok here is the proposal. We stayed at a hotel on Waikiki Beach (we live in Hawaii) and I told Tara that she needed to get dressed up for a surprise at 7:45. I left the hotel at 7:00 and went down to the restaurant and sand sculpture to make last minute plans. When I got there, there was a crowd of people gathered around the sandcastle and I called Tara and told her to look under the couch in the hotel for her first surprise. I wrote her a two page letter telling how much I loved her and how much she meant to me. I called her at 7:40 and gave her directions to the scene of the crime and she started walking down the beach. I had two dozen red roses and the ring and box in my shaky hands. I waited for what seemed like forever and finally saw her in the distance. When she got a little closer she saw me and waved as she continued walking on the beach. She didn''t see the sculpture until she was about 10 feet away. She was approaching from the side and noticed that the people dining in the restaurant and a small crowd were looking at this sand sculpture with candles and flowers all around it. So naturally she started to walk around it as not to interrupt whatever the crowd was looking at. In her next few steps she saw her name and "Will you marry me?" on the front of the sculpture. I met her in front of the sculpture with a bouquet of 2 dozen red roses. Then I got down on one knee and proposed. After the proposal we had dinner at a table overlooking the sculpture and the sea. We celebrated with a bottle of Dom Perignon. Everything was perfect and Tara loved the Whiteflash A Cut Above diamond. She hasn''t quit looking at it since! Her ring sparkles in every light, day or night.
I would also like to thank Gary Holloway for his ideal scope that helped me along the long and winding road of diamond buying. If you are ever in Oahu, Hawaii and ever want to see an eightstar diamond check out Opal Fields in the Ward Warehouse. The owner is very knowledgeable and friendly.
Scott Smith

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh what a sweet proposal! Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful proposal!!! The ring sounds fabulous and I hope we get to see pictures of it. Congratulations on your engagement.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Scott:

It seems like the problem with the picture file was the way it was named. We renamed it so hope it loads this time!! Gorgeous ring!!

Congratulations to you both
1.gif

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

scotts.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrates!!

Awesome ring I love simple 6 prong settings.
Classy.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what an amazing proposal story, sooo romantic. Congratulations on your engagement and the ring is just gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring, and I just love your sand sculpture! too cute.. congrats
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on your engagement. Beautiful stone and classic, elegant setting. Perfect
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful ring
3.gif
and such a romantic proposal.....congratulations!
36.gif

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Howdy Scott,

I wanted to congratulate you on your recent engagement and commend you on a "job well done."
36.gif

You have, hands down, the most romantic proposal of the year to me and the gorgeous pics to prove!
9.gif

It was such a pleasure assisting you with this "blingitty blang" and hope you both have very dark sunglasses so you can look at that gorgeous beauty in the beautiful Hawaii sunshine!
9.gif

35.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com

anika

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations. The ring is simply stunning- your fiance is a very lucky lady.

Anika.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results