shape
carat
color
clarity

7 or 9 Stone and what company to order from???

773dianeb

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

First time post but I have been lurking for a few weeks. I have been getting pricing from several vendors and have been happy with the process so far. I'm a size 11 finger and I'm looking at 0.30 pt diamonds. I have received excellent responses from ID, Ritani and Debebians. Pricing is similar but ID is the most reasonable. Anyone have a picture of 7 or 9 stone rings in a larger size close to size 11? I want to see how the diamonds wrap on the finger. Also, any feedback on the retailers? I have seen really good reviews for ID but not much on the other two. Any assistance would be appreciated.

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have an answer for you but this is a good question so I'm going to say "Hi" :wavey: and give your question a bump.

:mrgreen:

773dianeb

Rough_Rock
Thanks> : ) Hi back to you. I have been loving PS. I have learned so much these past few week. Unfortunately, with all of that knowledge, I have revised my plans from 0.20pt diamonds in my ER to 0.30 or 0.35. LOL The more research I do, the larger the diamond wish list becomes. :shhh:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results