shape
carat
color
clarity

5 STONE RB LEON MEGE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
I am interested in resetting my 2.17 RB. I am set on LM to make the masterpiece.

I love the look of this 5 stone cushion http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=268
however, the center stone I have round. Would this setting work for a RB stone?

Does anyone have any suggestions on what other 5 stone options would look good. I want to avoid round side stones.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With a round I''d probably go with the tapered baguettes or bullets on the side if you don''t want rounds. I really prefer 3 stones over 5, personally.

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your reply Diamondseeker.
That is my 2nd choice. I also love the look of rounds with baguettes or bullets. I was also contemplating pear side stones like KristyDarling and Ries, however, i think this may make my center stone look smaller.
If I can''t find a 5 stone for the RB stone I have then I most likely will have Leon make the 3 stone with baguettes or bullets.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yanno ... I wouldn't have thought that five stone would work for a round UNTIL I saw Surfgirl's amazing Round with half moon sides & baguettes. Her round center stone is an antique Transitional cut -- so that might have an impact (softer-looking, more kaliedescopic cut).

Kaleigh has a gorgeous three stone Mege ... with an Oval & half-moons ...

Here is a link to Surfgirl's gorgeous ring!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Lucy....

I think the ring you linked would look great with an RB...but if I were you, I''d talk to leon and ask him what 5-stone combo he likes best with a 2ct RB....

widget

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Decodelighted- thank you for the suggestion and the link. That is also an amazing setting.

Widget, i will take your advice and contact Leon to see what suggestions he may have.

This will be one tough decision and I will most likely need the help of PS to decide on what I should go with. There are so many lovely settings and I am having a tough time determining what I want. At least I narrowed it down to either 3 stone or 5 stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results