shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Stone Princess Ring with Matching Band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
First and foremost, thank you in advance for your assistance as this is my first post. I am in search of a three stone princess e-ring with a matching and flush wedding band. Perhaps a five princess stone wedding band lined up with the dimensions of the three stone e-ring? Are there any vendors that stock these settings or would they have to be custom made? Do any of you have other ideas? I do not want a plain wedding band and am thus in need of some other suggestions. Any pictures would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, soon to be a Los Angeles City fireman''s wife...

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Veraggio makes this one. Don''t know if it''s still a current style though.

http://www.billbarnes.com/product.asp?product=6851

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Have you checked out Precision Set? This sounds just like their kind of thing. In fact, their website posts a three-stone princess ring with flush band:

ff31.jpg

I''m sure you''ll find what you''re looking for, but not every three-stone ring you see online will sit flush with a w-band; I''d wager a vast number of them won''t. Therefore just so long as you are being picky while looking and considering your w-band when browsing for e-rings I''m sure you''ll find what you''re looking for.

Custom is also a great option too because you can make sure that you get exactly what you want. Maybe ask Whiteflash about a custom three-stone setting? Their custom prices have always seemed very reasonable to me, plus you could get a great stone through them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results