shape
carat
color
clarity

1.5-1.8 cushion cut engagement ring on ring size 5-6

mlhinote

Rough_Rock
Hello ladies (and gents)!
Over the past few months my boyfriend and I have been researching engagement rings (mainly me, of course) to decide what was the best diamond shape and ring style for me. We've learned so much through the process on what to look for in a diamond and the difference between each cut, etc.
I've learned that a cushion cut can face up smaller than a RB, but chose to go with a cushion cut regardless. I just love the square but rounded look. I think it's truly the perfect stone for me. I decided on a pave (Tiffany style) ring. So he has the ring now and I haven't seen it. All I know is that it's at least. 1.5 ct, maybe more (he might've hinted that it was a 1.7, we'll see). I am so excited and about to drive myself crazy in waiting. So if you ladies could post your 1.5 to 1.8 ct cushion cut rings on a size 5-6 ring, I would be so appreciative to have something similar to mine to look at in the waiting process!!! And if you just have a beautiful cushion pave you'd like to show off, throw it in! I sure won't mind looking at them!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results