shape
carat
color
clarity

Want to propose but need help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nicebelt

Rough_Rock
Well, the diamond I got was a 1.05ct F-I1 AGS 0 cut grade and its in a beautiful solitaire setting.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 3:29:23 PM
Author: *RubyRN*
LMAO.. this thread cracked me up!
3.gif

Nicebelt-- I hope you realize you had the entire un-engaged female PriceScope population thinking you might be their boyfriend
6.gif
. LOL- myself included. Bubbly, do you agree?

haha! yes, at first I totally thought it could have been my BF!!

here''s to that lucky girl!
36.gif

and nicebelt, I am sure she will love whatever you came up with!!
9.gif

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Since you said you have just recently moved to Georgia and don't really know much about the places around there... You could suggest to her to book a tour of Savannah or something and make it an all day thing... then during the tour, when you feel there is a good opportunity you could do it then? Or you wouldn't even have to book a tour ya'll could do some sightseeing on your own for a weekend or something... and use the excuse that you'd like to see what all there is to do around where ya'll live. If you decided not to do it then it may give you some good ideas of places to take her later and do it some other time. GOOD LUCK!

My BF and I want to go to Savannah and do the tour thing... it looks so pretty so I figured since you're already so close that it may have some beautiful places to propose.
9.gif

Edit: If you think she'll catch on you could always put it off and do it when you got back home from the trip... it may throw her off a bit if she's thinking you would do it on a trip like that.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I spent about 2 months reading out the best proposals I found on here to my FI - thinking he had no intention of proposing.

His proposal was all his own, but he had a fair idea of the things I did/didn''t like.

I had just finished telling him about Pokey''s proposal when he did. He also fell in love with the Pokey Special that night and we based my e-ring on it.

There are some amazing stories and ideas in this forum area.

Good luck and come back and post pics.

nicebelt

Rough_Rock
Well.... Im not to happy...

So the diamond I was going to buy has sold.

I was actually told that is wasnt sold and I then told them I was going to buy it. Then they told me "we are sorry but it actually was sold...sorry"

I am not happy because this puts my proposal on hold until I can find that "other" perfect diamond.

emotion-39.gif
emcry.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Let the folks in Rocky Talky help you. It couldn''t that THAT long
2.gif

nicebelt

Rough_Rock
Sorry guys, my parents were in town and I wasnt anywhere near a computer for four days.

Anys here is the diamond I JUST bought....

http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-457846.htm#

And this is the setting:

http://www.solomonbrothers.com/Search/JewelrySearchDetails.asp?sSKU=96995

We had tried this one at at Solomon Brother one day and she LOVED it...now all I need to do is figure out when Im going to pop the question....

Let me know what you think about the setting and stone!!!

Thanks

largirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! She''ll be thrilled, I''m sure!

Let us know how it all turns out!

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!
36.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
I know I''m ahead of myself but, can''t wait to see the hand shots!
36.gif

sheena

Rough_Rock
What site is she obsessed with? Is this a diamond site? If you want to propose ask your girfriend on when she has time and or ask a dinner date in a beautiful places she want. On that, you need to prepare the location and of course a diamond engagement rings. I think she will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results