shape
carat
color
clarity

video of my proposal

RhubarbPie

Shiny_Rock
OMG that video was amazing - I was crying! How did you make that??? Did you have someone follow you around with cameras? That was awesome! Congrats! What ring did you propose with?

frebay

Rough_Rock
thank you! making videos is a new hobby of mine but some parts i had my cousin and sister video tape, and other parts i just used a tripod.

i proposed w/ a gia 2.24 f-if 3x.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
omg! wow! you two make a beautiful couple! congratulations!!!

netcbc

Rough_Rock
Hmm my post got deleted, maybe with the migration of the new site....

awesome vid, I watched a few other ones too....

what camera are you using, it's so clear!!

what're the specs of the stone?

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw this video and I'm a blubbering mess!! This is beautiful, and how lovely is it that you now have this amazing
video to show your children and watch yourselves years down the line. Priceless! Spectacular! I love it!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
What an amazingly beautiful tribute to your fiancee and your relationship. I was crying after about 30 seconds. Your proposal scene was stunning as well. Wow. Well done!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I can tell you have a very good eye for video, well done!

I would love to know what camera your using if you wish to share. I have done alot of video work myself in the past but always with a borrowed/hired profesional camera which I can't afford to buy outright myself.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I am soooo happy for you!!! Congrats on your engagement!!! Your video got me all happy and teary!!! Congrats!!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Great video! Congrats on your engagement.

I have been looking at wedding videos non-stop. I had a hell of a time finding a videographer for my wedding that met up to my standards but didn't cost me my first born.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
*sigh* So beautiful!

BlingADing

Shiny_Rock
FREBAY! That is an awesome video. How can I get in contact with you? Would love to book or work with you for my upcoming wedding in San Francisco. :wavey: :wavey:

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love: Wow my heart its fluttering away!! That was such a beautiful video Frebay! Congrats on the engagement, you two are just adorable together!

Seriously made my day!

frebay

Rough_Rock
thanks everyone for the reply!!! my fiancee wrote out the long version. you can check it out here:

www.vuandlinda.com

the camera i used was a canon 5d and 7d. i will take some pics of the ring and upload it, but it was basically a 2.24 f-if 3x HA.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results