shape
carat
color
clarity

vacation, going to propose

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondjim84

Rough_Rock
OK, I am going on vacation with my gf and was planning on proposing. It is a short 4 day cruise to get away and I am trying to figure out which leg of the cruise to propose? Do I do it on the first day? last day? before the formal dinner? after? Thanks!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I''m a big proponent of proposing earlier in the cruise so she can just relax and enjoy the rest of the trip and not worry about if/when you might do it. Where is the cruise? Will you be getting off of the ship at all? It might be nice if you could propose in a more private setting--maybe on a more secluded beach?

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely first day/night.

I think it would be romantic if you proposed to her on the bow of the ship at night time with nothing but the sky above you and the open sea around you. When my BF and I went on our cruise I remembering saying to myself how I would love a proposal like that.

Just my opinion though...

diamondjim84

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/15/2007 9:57:56 PM
Author: bubbly1126

I think it would be romantic if you proposed to her on the bow of the ship at night time with nothing but the sky above you and the open sea around you. When my BF and I went on our cruise I remembering saying to myself how I would love a proposal like that.

Yeah, I thought of that. Would be romantic..I am also trying to find a beach or somewhere private! We will see how it goes and I am sure to bring back some pictures!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2007 10:29:55 AM
Author: diamondjim84
Date: 10/15/2007 9:57:56 PM

Author: bubbly1126

Yeah, I thought of that. Would be romantic..I am also trying to find a beach or somewhere private! We will see how it goes and I am sure to bring back some pictures!

As the sun is setting over the ocean would be a beautiful time as well :)(think of the lighting :razz:) I think you will know when the moment feels right on the beach would be nice :) I think personally cuddling on a beach (as the sun sets :razz::razz:) would make for a memorable time :)

rwvault15

Rough_Rock
I''m thinking the same thing. We''re going on a 7-day Western Carribean cruise and thats when I intend to propose. I was thinking early in the cruise so I could relax and enjoy the cruise and not think about it the whole time. Our first day is at sea, the second day is in the Grand Cayman Islands. I saw somewhere about doing it on one of the stops as you could always go back to the spot. That would be hard on the ship. I think ideally I''ll try and find something a little more secluded and private, hopefully it works.

diamondjim84

Rough_Rock
I am actually at the hotel waiting for the bus to take us to the pier! Funny, I got an email last night from Whiteflash asking when I am going to propose, haha! Cya guys soon with the results

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results