shape
carat
color
clarity

Rockefeller centre&Xmas Eve??

toby2111

Rough_Rock
Hi folks,first time poster so go easy on me!Myself and my girlfriend are spending Christmas in NYC with my brother.I would like to propose at top of Rockefeller centre as I've read that views are better and it's not as busy as Empire state building.Will there be big crowds there if I go about 9am Xmas eve morning?Or has anyone any other proposal ideas?Thanks

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Top of the Rock has amazing views of the city, but not of the tree if that's what you're looking for. I would buy tickets now, so you can bypass at least one part of the crowd. In fact if you do that, you could mention your proposal and see if they could help you out with it :D

Good luck!

toby2111

Rough_Rock
Thanks.I checked online and they have tickets available for Xmas Eve morning.Just hope theres no major crowd up there!Its going to be nerve wracking enough!

enyouartist

Rough_Rock
I would call them and make sure the security check doesn't blow your cover. I seem to recall going through a security check. I would hate to have you be searched, and the security guard take out your ring and say "what's this?"

But the Top of the Rock is spectacular. Much better than Empire State Building, IMO.

jthompson

Rough_Rock
How about the Rockefeller Center skating rink? Great views of the tree and no problems with tickets and security.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results