shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Holder Proposal idea...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
I came up with this idea at work when i realized we have these cute little ring holders that are cats, and their tail is designed to hold your ring.

I think it would be really cute to buy some kind of cute, whimsical ring holder and wrap it up all nice in a little bag. Give the bag to your soon-to-be-FI. When she opens it she''ll probably be confused as to what it is, but you then say "It''s a ring holder!" and she''ll go "Oh, ok.. it''s so cute" and then you can say "I figured you''re be needing one for this..." then pull out the box, open it up, and ask her to marry you.

Kind of corny I guess, but I think it''s really cute. There''s all types of ring holders out there. Some places have crystal ones, if your future FI is more of the classy girl that the cute whimsical girl. I''ve seen some on Ebay that are silver plated. It just depends on your future FI''s personality.

Attached is a picture similar to the one we have at work.

f1a8_1.jpg

mirre

Shiny_Rock
THAT IS SO CUTE! I love that idea!!!
36.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
omg those are sooo cute! I NEED one! where did you get that pic? do they sell those online?

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results