shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Idea: Whitsunday Islands, Australia

LBY00T

Rough_Rock

Hi everyone - first post here, and more of a planning one :) See what people think of my idea!!

Currently working in the Whitsundays (tropical australia) and my GF is still living a long way away, but looking to come up shortly for a visit.

I wanted to make an amazing weekend of it, as she has never been to this part of the world and its simply gorgeous this time of year.
Day 1: Short boat ride out to Whitehaven Beach, where we will be dropped off to spend the rest of the day enjoying the sights and exploring.
Surprise overnight stay on Whitehaven, camping under the stars with the world famous beach all to ourselves.
Following morning peaceful breakfast followed by an early morning walk along the beach. I am planning on having a secretly marked spot - to find
a message in a bottle hidden in the sand, with the proposal written inside - and ring in my pocket.
Hopefully following succesful morning - another boat ride out onto the great barrier reef, to spend the afternoon and night in a luxury suite aboard
floating pontoon, with private dining by sunset and access to underwater viewing area 24hrs. Snorkelling optional :)

So - thats the plan currently! Any extra ideas or if someone see''s a fatal flaw please let me know :D

sctsbride09

Brilliant_Rock
If there is a fatal flaw to your plan, I certainly dont see it. Your plan sounds absolutely amazing! Any woman would love that proposal, you have obviously put alot of thought into it. Thats so sweet. Early congratualtions to you, make sure you come back with your proposal story, we love those around here.
1.gif

slg47

Ideal_Rock
nope, sounds perfect to me :) some girls are sort of iffy about camping/outdoors so maybe make sure you have bug spray/bottled water?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results