shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess rock Princess ship..2nd go-round

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cruise182

Rough_Rock
Ok 10 years ago knowing zip about diamonds and not having much money I proposed to my wife and gave her a cheap diamond ring. Well ten years latter the diamond falls out. Luckily she found the 3/4 diamond. I told her that I would have it reset. What I am doing is buying the diamond of her dreams. a little over 1ct princess cut with no visible inclusions vs1-vs2. Now I have 2 choices give it to her over the up coming holidays or save it until next July when we set sail on our 14nt Princess cruise in the Grand suite where I have arranged for renewal of our vows by the captain. I though it would be a great surprise to pull it out during the ceremony. I have a safe at home to keep it safe until then but will it need to be cleaned before late July? any special way to keep it looking good in the safe. should I just scrap the idea and give it to her over the holidays? I really think it would be cool to give her a Princess diamond on a Princess cruise ship(the love boat)!! I also plan on having the original diamond set in an custom designed pendant. What are your thoughts? Thanks

sluke

Shiny_Rock
I think you should give it to her over the upcoming holiday. July is a long time away. I'm sure she would prefer sooner than later.

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
How romantic! I have to say July is too far away too....give it to her now.

Unless maybe she doesn't know anything about your plans... then you could just have the 3/4 ct stone reset now, then go out and buy the bigger one in a ring and pop that on her at your wedding renewal...that would be neat!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 10/2/2004 10:24:24 PM websailor wrote:

How romantic! I have to say July is too far away too....give it to her now.

Unless maybe she doesn't know anything about your plans... then you could just have the 3/4 ct stone reset now, then go out and buy the bigger one in a ring and pop that on her at your wedding renewal...that would be neat!----------------

i second this plan!
appl.gif

july is way too far away but i love the idea of surprising her with the 1 carat at the renewal. this solves both issues.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results