shape
carat
color
clarity

pearlmans

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

incmisirlou

Rough_Rock
not sure if anyone has mentioned this but as i was looking at pearlmans website under designers theres a category that says "toni click here" and its a proposal with a picture of a gorgeoussss ring! heres the address http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/clickhere.html sooo cute

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
no way... someone actually set that up for their lady to see when looking at the website??

how creative!!!! i hope she saw it!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yeah...isn''t that the coolest. I sorta wish we could have some update. That has been there for...at least close to 2 years. I would like to know how long it took her to find it...and then maybe wedding shots...and of course hand shots!!

I still smile and get a fuzzy warm hearted feeling when I see it. Never looses it''s edge. Great conversation piece. But if you ever get to talk to Bill, you''ll never have to be reminded of him again. He is not someone you forget. He rocks!

DKS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results