shape
carat
color
clarity

Paris ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

deaconblues

Rough_Rock
trying to come up with proposal ideas on a trip to Paris this spring. anyone familiar with Paris and have ideas on how to do it? She has a cousin that lives there who I could speak with...but the more ideas the better.

Also, should I be concerned about travelling with a diamond? I''ll have it insured, but that whole concept makes me nervous.

Any input is appreciated.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Paris is so lovely, but especially in the Spring. I do not suggest to propse on the Eiffel Tower, as it is the biggest hunk of scrap metal ever. Do try a place like the Gardens of Versaille, a quick trip to the Palace of Versaille outside of Paris. You could even propose in the beauty of the gardens by the Louvre. They also have a Ferris wheel by the Louvre, which at night could be very breath-taking, and right at the top you could stop and ask her with the city lights twinkling below...(of course brush up on French and ask the operator to stop the ferris wheel for you!) Have a mini-bottle of champagne there if you can...

You could always ask her in a litle bistro, or luxurious restaurant, or even walking along the River Sienne at night. You could even take a boat dinner cruise and do it on the water... Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results