shape
carat
color
clarity

Outdoor Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EastCoast

Rough_Rock
I plan on proposing the first week in April, but want everything to run perfectly, so I''m already stressing myself out over it
28.gif
. Heres the plan:

We both love being outdoors and I promised her a hot air balloon ride early in our relationship (still have never done it). My plan is to take her on a short hike up a mountain in Virginia near where we met in college. There is a beautiful view where we will be able to see the hot air balloon that awaits (she wont know its for us). I will propose on top of the mountain (surprise 1) and then let her know that the balloon is for us (surprise 2). After our hot air balloon ride we''ll go to our favorite restaurant (a great tapas place) where both of our families will surprise her a third time.

What do you think? Can anyone think of an exiting way to let her know that the balloon is for her?

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
EastCoast,
Sounds like a wonderful and very thoughtful proposal!
I''m sure she''ll absolutely love it. Maybe see if you can arrange a sign to be placed on the balloon beforehand with a heart and both of your names on it. Or you could give her a picture before you head out with a hot air balloon on it and photoshop a pic of the two of you in it.

Either way it''ll be a very special moment for the two of you. Keep us posted!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME... but hot air balloon rides are very weather finnicky.. schedule it for MORNING- less chance for cancellation than an afternoon one. Also... if you are already freaking out... have a backup plan... because I had a surprize air ballon ride- and it had to be rescheduled 3 times due to weather. (I live in ARIZONA! and this was in OCTOBER!) GRR! So, not trying to stresss you out further... but sometimes there are things outside of your control. So dont make it a big deal- so she won''t know... and she''ll be even more surprized!

Good luck to you, and you have a lucky lady- with all this prep work you are doing- it should be magical!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results