shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BigB8405

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone. I have recently purchased an e-ring, that is absolutely amazing(my icon is the pic, but it doesn't do the ring justice). Now I just need to propose
2.gif
I have the method of how I'm going to propose down. As my girlfriend loves scrapbooking, I have been composing a scapbook of our lives together and on the last page I have it titled "Our Future" and there's a picture of the ring. When she gets to that page I plan on getting down on one knee and pulling out the ring.

So that's all well and good, now I just need a setting of where to propose. I plan on proposing around mid-Dec, so I was thinking of incorporating a walk through a park decorated with Xmas lights, but I don't know how I could use the scrapbook if I did this. I was also thinking of maybe doing a picnic on this one spot over looking a lake around sunset(absolutely stunning) but it'll be Dec and probably cold(although one can never predict TX wheather
2.gif
). Any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated.
1.gif

suchairman

Rough_Rock
I don't know "Big B"! It may be a little late in the year to incorporate the scrapbook with the "walk in the park/picnic" idea. You can still do the walk in the park to see the X-mas lights. But the scrapbook portion may have to be an inside deal. You may want to consider taking her out for the walk first, and perhaps get a nice hotel decorated with candles, soft music etc. and once the two of you are in for the night, tell her you have something special you want to share with her, then hit her with the scrapbook, that way the mood is already set, you've had a nice romantic walk in the park and whatever else you throw in. Then thats it my man! Hit her with a nice spill on how much she means to you, then let her hear those 4 words every woman dreams of hearing?
Good Luck!
wavey.gif

BigB8405

Rough_Rock
Thanks suchairman. That sounds like a wonderful idea. I'll do some investigating, and see which restaurant works best. They also have carriage rides downtown, so I can see about maybe arranging one after the dinner&proposal.
1.gif

suchairman

Rough_Rock
The carriage ride is a cool idea! Glad I could help. Your gonna be fine. Sounds like you have some pretty good ideas. I think she'll like it. Just don't procrastinate December will be here before you know it! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results