shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Proposal help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jumponit

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!

I''ve been a long time reader, first time poster. I used all the info I gathered from your forums and just recently purchased an engagement ring from James Allen. Thanks to everyone!

The reason I posted this, is because I had a dilemma on how to complete my proposal idea. She is very much into Disney princesses. I want to keep it a surprise, yet somehow make her change into a rented outfit (as will I) so that I can get the opportunity to propose.

Do you guys have any ideas on how I could pull this off, by somehow convincing her that we need to change into the outfits without her suspecting it?

any help would be appreciated!
thanks!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
hmmm...
well, could you say that you''re going to a local children''s hospital to volunteer? that''s the first thing that popped into my head.

InLoveinSF

Rough_Rock
What about telling her that you''ve been invited to a costume party...? Depending on how suspicious you think she is going to get, you could go even further and get your friends involved in sending out an evite invitation (or do it yourself). :)

I''d love to hear how it goes!

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
Wait till Halloween...probably not.
But the costume party sounds doable.
How soon do you plan to propose?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I like the idea of the costume party. You should be able to pull it off without her getting suspicious.

babygirl

Shiny_Rock
Why not do a takeoff on the "princess" theme instead of putting her into a rented costume, which might be kind of awkward and hard to justify... Instead, maybe tell her that you''re going to make her a princess for a day and send her to the spa for some pampering and then to a store with a personal shopper (you know what sort of things would make her feel pampered- I''m just trying to throw out ideas that seem ''princess-y'') and when she gets home maybe give her a tiara or something and propose by writing "Will you marry me?" "Will you be my princess forever?" on a Disney princess cake?
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results