shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Years Proposal Report....she said...........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DobasD03

Rough_Rock
YES!

We spent the day (New Years eve) in Santa Barbara. We started at the S.B. Mission. That was beautiful, go if you ever get the chance. We then headed downtown. We walked up and down state street, window shopping and having a great time. We had lunch, and then more walking and talking. We went down to the beach and hung around there, tossing rocks and looking at a couple of abandoned boats that had washed up on the shore. We then went down by the marina and sat on the benches overlooking the ocean. I told her I had one more gift for her. I pulled out the shirt box with the bridal magazine in it. She unwrapped it and got a HUGE smile....i got down on one knee and told her softly how much i love her and wanted to know if she would spend the rest of her life with me. And she said yes!!!
30.gif
We went to dinner on the pier and then drove back to L.A. to ring in the new year!

It was a perfect day. The whole time we were in S. California it rained. Poured down rain. But the day we went to S.B. it was PERFECT...the sun was out, it was about 60 degrees and a light breeze. Someone was helping me out with that one. Anyway, wanted to let everyone know how it went and due to the overwhelming amount of advice and tips i got from you all. THANKS.....i am going to be sticking around on this site and hopefully have advice for others........
THANKS

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a perfect place to propose!! I love Santa Barbara. Best wishes to you and your fiancee!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results