shape
carat
color
clarity

im gonna take her back to the place of our first date...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ziggyziggy

Rough_Rock
Hey peeps, here is some background info. Last year for my bday, my gf took me to Bermuda and we met a caricature artist at a park. He did a sketch for us and we both liked it but she kept mentioning it did not include our two dogs and it would''ve been perfect if it did.

Here is my idea...

I searched and searched for the info of the artist in Bermuda a few months back and finally got his contact info. I arranged to have him create another sketch for us using digital pics i sent of us two and our dogs. The theme would be both of us standing in a park, with our two dogs, a super huge diamond ring on her finger and an airplane in the back flying by with a banner "Just Engaged."

We live in NYC and next Saturday we are flying away for a week to Iceland for vacation. We are flying out of Boston so we have to drive up to Boston on Friday night immediately after work. She got the impression that we would be staying in a Boston hotel for that night but I made a reservation at a hotel in Providence, Rhode Island. The first time I held her hand was when i asked her out to a day trip to RI over a year ago. I held her hand spontaneously that day and we officially became a couple :) This all happened spontaneously when we were walking in a random park after hours of driving. Anyways, there is a hotel behind that park. I made a reservation for that hotel and we plan to stay there friday night. On saturday morning I plan to wake up early in the morning and take her back out to that park and walk along the same path. I would stop and then look her in the eyes and recite a speech, that i have yet to write, hehe. I would then pull out my cell phone with a copy of the caricature sketch and ask her to look at it. when she asks why it shows her wearing a ring, i would pull out the ring at that moment and propose to her. The resulting Iceland trip would then be an engagement trip.

The original sketch has already been framed and hidden away and will be hung up after we come back from vacation. I know this is a very simple idea but what do you guys and gals think?

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Very sweet, ziggyziggy
30.gif

Enjoy Iceland (it''s awesome!) and let us know how it goes. Pictures please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results