shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m proposing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Well, tonight I plan on proposing!

This past summer we "decided" to get married. So technically we are engaged already, but we never had the "official" proposal. I have my ring, dress, date, hotel for next summer, told family and friends, etc.

I secretly snuck out and bought a titanium wedding band that he had been eyeing at the jeweler this weekend. I had to go to three florists to find purple roses (they''re sentimental). I bought a box of Godiva chocolates filled with his favorite extra dark truffles, ganache and a rasberry cordial with red wrapping. The saleslady at Godiva put the ring box inside the box of chocolates. Went to two card stores to find a sweet, but not sappy card. I also found a cute beany baby dog to give him.

He''ll be coming home from a night class in a couple of hours. Wish me good luck!
25.gif

Stephanie

SVRider

Rough_Rock
I wish my GF would do this, it would take a whole lot of stress off of me
2.gif

Hope everything goes great.

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Well? I''ve been dying to hear how it went...I''ll keep my fingers crossed until you post!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Here was the set-up before my Fiance got home. The ring is in the godiva chocolate box underneath the stuffed dog. Notice the purple roses, lit candles, and card that says, WILL YOU MARRY ME? underneath the chocolates.

PropPicWeb.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the closest thing to a handshot mixed in with a cute picture of Jelly.

Jelly kept sniffing the ring.

JellyTitRingWeb.jpg

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Oh thats wonderful!!!!! Congratulations to you both!!!! (I just saw this thread)

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is way too cute! I love how much effort you put into, and Jelly looks thrilled as well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results