shape
carat
color
clarity

How to find out how her ex proposed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bayoubengal

Rough_Rock
I''m trying to find out how her ex proposed to her. She has been divorced for 6 years. I asked her dad when I asked for his blessing, and he couldn''t remember. I don''t want to propose during the holidays if he did. Don''t know if I should ask her sister, because I think she would give it away, same with her mother, although I''m pretty sure she knows I''m going to propose soon.

Any suggestions, or should I not worry about it?

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Don''t worry about it. There will be at least one enormous, crucial difference: this time it will be YOU.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I''d say, don''t worry about it.

But, I would suggest making sure something about the proposal is unique to your relationship, i.e., location of your first date, etc.

Good luck!

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/10/2009 10:53:57 AM
Author: lilyfoot
I''d say, don''t worry about it.

But, I would suggest making sure something about the proposal is unique to your relationship, i.e., location of your first date, etc.

Good luck!
Ditto to this.

As long as you''ve got something special and unique in the proposal, you''ll be fine.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Agreed with all the other ladies...as long as you incorporate something into the proposal special to your relationship (to add some more: favorite restaurant, "your" song, a place you love to go for walks, your favorite coffee shop, your favorite food, cook her her favorite meal, etc...) it will be a proposal all about the two of YOU, not her ex.

Best of luck to you!

peterspixie

Shiny_Rock
I agree with the all the comments...don''t worry about any of that YOU are not her EX!!
31.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t worry about it, either. New memories with you are much more meaningful and important than timing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results